Sunday, September 16, 2012

Escape

In the story A Long Way Gone  in chapter 3 the part where the village was getting attack. Everyone in the village had ran for their lives. Some of the people had survive and others didn't make it. It was a peaceful place at the beginning until rebels came. Including when the boys ran for there lives because the rebels was chasing them and shooting at the same time.


1 comment:

  1. I learn that it is hard to keep your alive, even when somebody is attacking you. You could be afraid to die or getting yourself hurt. Plus by seeing other people dying in front of your faces is a terrible sight. And have to figure out ways to escape through the action that is happening. I feel that it's wrong for attacking a village. And killing innocent people for no reason. I always wonder how it would feel if i had live in a village that was attacked by another army force. this would be terrible for people that had lost everything they lived for. I feel sorry for the families that had lost their homes and siblings during their attack.

    ReplyDelete